Thursday, February 14, 2008

This is my Valentine!

Here's me and my sweetiepie, Larry, after our Valentine's dinner out. (Now is that look mischievous or what?)

We met at a dance back in '99, and have been going strong ever since! I thought it would be cool to post a picture of us dancing, then I remembered the one I had in mind was pre-digital camera! So when I get it scanned, you'll get to see us in action on the dance floor!

Our favorite dance is West Coast Swing, but Cha Cha and Waltz are close seconds for me. And East Coast Swing and Country Two Step are always fun. Okay, so we love 'em all (but don't know how to Tango!) (even though "it takes two to Tango!")!

Notice the rebels that we are, not wearing red or pink! (Well, actually, I am wearing a pale rose quartz necklace....)

Posted by Picasa

No comments: